Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baptism!

So...Sunday I got Baptized!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D

annnnnnnnd Sunday night I got challenged. Many people don't realize that being Baptized as an Adult is different than "baptism"(Child Dedication/ Christening) as a baby. Christening, or a Child Dedication, means that you as PARENTS, or GUARDIANS wish to raise your childs life with Christ in the child's life.

My baptism was meant to pledge my faith in a public setting to show my faith in God. and to publically request Christ to become my Lord and savior.

Prayer USED to be just words to me. But prayer that I have created...brings such a tremendous amount of calming to me. I don't know how to describe it other than..peace. Words that people speak on my behalf-- asking for peace for ME. Me asking for forgiveness, and for spiritual enlightening on behalf of others... is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment