Friday, March 23, 2012

Where are you the most at peace?

This morning, my husband and I were driving into work, and the radio station posed the most thought provoking question: Where are you most at peace?
What an interesting question..
Peace to me is worry-free, stress-free. and thruth be. I'm now most at peace while praying. no matter where I am. I can give my worries and anxiety to him.

Your word is like a lamp for my feet and
a light for my path.
                                                       -Psalm 119:105

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication
with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God. And
the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts
and minds through Christ Jesus.
                                                                                                        -Philippians 4:6,7


Where are YOU the most at peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment