Wednesday, March 14, 2012

new me....how does it differ from the OLD me?

So, new me, huh? How am I different from the me of before?

Old me: Uptight, Angry, Stressed and Anxious. FAITHLESS
New me: Happy, Confident, Faithful,
Disclaimer: That's not to say that I don't get worried or upset, but that I give those concerns over to God
Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Old me: perfectionist. wanting this according to MY terms.
New me: perfectly happy with doing things according to HIS terms, for HIS will. John:15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me

Old me: Quick to anwser, often times burning bridges, hurting those I love, quick to pick fights
New me: more patient to listen and wait for answer to COME to me. Proverbs 26:20 For lack of wood the fire goes out, and where there is no whisperer, quarreling ceases.

No comments:

Post a Comment